Golf Squad Corporate and
Golf Squad has provided PGA Professional golf instruction in “non-traditional spaces” since 2011. The curriculum based classes build a golf foundation that allows participants to enjoy golf as a family activity, a lifelong game, as well as a business asset (And it’s fun too!).
Golf Squad handles all administrative and strategic aspects of classes in order to bring this valuable, social sport to your location.
Several key features of offering Golf Squad Corporate are:
- Program is adaptable (class length, class structure, multiple start times, etc.)
- Classes taught by PGA Professionals only
- All Instructors carry full liability insurance
- Online registrations administered by Golf Squad
- All payments collected by Golf Squad
- Convenient locations and times
- Completely participant funded
- Limited space requirements (inside and/or outside)
- Minimum class size is 5 participants and maximum is 10 participants
- Weekly participant emails regarding classes
- No damage to building floors or outside turfs as all hits are taken from mats
- Special “safe for location” AlmostGolf Balls used (cork like material)
- Golf Squad is committed to placing the “right professional” for each offering
Golf Squad offerings have taken hold across the nation and customizing a specific experience to meet your corporate culture, challenges, and goals, is our expertise.
Please submit the form below and a representative will contact you to discuss the specifics of bringing Golf Squad Corporate to your location. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.